At M.C.E., we have been producing circuit boards for various Italian and foreign industrial sectors since 1973.
Over the years, our company's "know-how" has developed, placing us at the highest levels of the circuit board assembly subcontracting sector.
At M.C.E., we are also constantly evolving with regard to our Quality Systems, as well as the management of all business activities that have, or may have, a significant impact on the environment. To this end, we have set up our organisational processes, preparing our company's integrated management system according to the requirements expressed in the standards UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 14001.
Nowadays M.C.E. S.r.l is a solid and dynamic company, which optimistically looks towards the future. We specialise in the manufacture of circuit boards by means of traditional and SMD assembly processes with the integration of autonomously managed ICT/Flying probe testing.
Our main strength is our management, which allows us to act with maximum speed and flexibility in the implementation of our client's requests, from prototypes to pre-production and medium scale production volumes, managing supplies for contract work or full supply services.
At M.C.E., our priority objectives are to consolidate and further develop our market presence and competitiveness. In addition, we continuously strive to reduce the environmental impacts of our business activities, implementing an impact level that corresponds with the economically viable application of the best available technology.
Therefore, we want to prove that our business is increasingly oriented towards our clients and their expectations, while at the same time ensuring compliance with all of the applicable environmental laws and regulations. The intrinsic quality of the comprehensive services we offer is our most important strategic factor, crucial to our success in the context of the industrial framework.
The significance of Quality and Environmental protection are interpreted very broadly within M.C.E. It is necessary to pursue excellence in the operation of the company in all of our activities, in the course of all of our processes, so as to achieve a more constructive and satisfactory relationship with all those who, in various ways, build on the future of our company: the management, staff, suppliers and clients.
With regards to our staff, our company focuses on professional qualifications, accountability at all levels and motivation. An essentially a healthy, peaceful, purposeful and cooperative "business climate" is the best pre-requisite so that we can successfully implement strategies for continuous improvement, enhanced competitiveness and customer satisfaction while increasing financial results and improving environmental performance.
So, after conducting a careful analysis of the development of the indicators defined for monitoring the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, we have identified the following objectives:
- To maintain an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 14001 and UNI EN ISO 9001.
- To maintain our position on the market, consolidating our relationship with clients by closely monitoring their satisfaction;
- To increase our turnover over the years;
- To improve our business infrastructure through the purchase, when necessary, of new plants and the expansion of our current premises;
- To improve working conditions for staff;
- To maintain a relationship with our suppliers and to be familiar with their environmental management;
- To adapt our processes and our infrastructure to meet with current regulations;
- To communicate necessary information with the public in order that they may understand the environmental impact of our company's activities, pursuing an open dialogue;
- To promote the individual responsibility of each and every staff member in protecting the environment and to implement information programs and staff training;
- To ensure, where appropriate, cooperation with the public authorities;
- To evaluate the environmental impact of new processes and modifications to existing plants in advance;
- To better manage the waste produced, seeking to minimise the generation of rubbish and to optimise its management, with particular attention to harmful waste, directing it whenever possible for recovery or recycling;
- To continuously monitor the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System in order to verify its efficiency and effectiveness.
We guarantee that Quality and respect of the Environment are at the heart of our corporate strategy. In accordance with this strategic choice, each of our company's collaborators must feel like an integral part of the Integrated Management System and they must actively contribute to the continuous improvement of M.C.E.
The present statement is the formal agreement by which M.C.E.'s Management disclose their irrevocable determination and confirm their commitment to define strategies, to guarantee the necessary resources, to support the organisational efforts, to verify the consistency of the results obtained under the Integrated Management system with specific reference to the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 14001.